Quality measuring instruments from professionals for professionals!
The brand Dr. Meywald is known in many countries since 1921 for high quality measuring devices with a special abrasion-resistant and all-around enclosed surface coating.
The abrasion and strain resistant EG calibrated measuring tapes (DIN 6403) are provided with metric* (mm- or cm-) scales and in series with the Top A (outside measurement) and Top B (inside measurement) for all measuring tasks. This separation made “Single-Person-Measuring” possible.
Multiple various types of frames are compatible with almost all measuring tapes. The ergonomic and nicely formed nylon frames are shock proof, dirt repellent and easy to take care of. Classical measuring frames and light aluminium frames with wooden handles fulfil special demands on high quality measuring tradition.
- Precision: EG-calibration is standard. Test certificate upon request.
- Functionality: A/B-measuring top 3 in 1: (A, B and hooks) allows measuring from inside, outside und without a second person.
- Longevity: Through the meyband® experience with coating, the especially high requirements of solidity against abrasion and corrosion of the measuring tapes are fulfilled.
In October 2005 our long-term partner P.F. Freund & Cie. GmbH Werkzeugfabrik, Hahnerberger Straße 96, 42349 Wuppertal took over the global sales of our measuring tapes.
Types of measuring tapes:
- Meywalon cm/mm Class 2, calibrated, plastic coated
- metralon II mm Class 2, calibrated, plastic coated
- Meylac cm/mm Class 2, calibrated, lacquered
- Meytop mm Class 2, plastic coated
All of the measuring tapes are available in standard lengths: 20 m, 30 m, 50 m and 100 m. Special lengths up to 500 m upon request. You can find a detailed description of our current measuring tapes at: www.meywald-messzeuge.de