From consultation to the product
In our 100-year company history, technical progress has always been our driving force for a permanent product development. Today, we are specialists for the surface coating of wires and strip material as well as for the profiling of spring steel strip material. We will be happy to support you in your development task from the initial consultation to the finished product.
Do you have a specific idea of a coating on strip material or wire that is individually adjusted to your requirements? Do you need an accurately profiled strip material? We look forward to being contacted by you and will be happy to advise you personally.
From the initial requirements via the drafting of a specification sheet to the finished product: we will support you throughout the entire development process:
- Project Planning
- Drafting of the specification sheet covering our services
- Assessment of the economic efficiency of the developed coating solution
Production of samples
- Production of first prototypes
- Production of initial samples on our production lines
- Documentation of the sample production
- Preparation of the initial sample test report
Specially trained employees and state-of-the-art production facilities: we manufacture products at a high quality standard.
Coating of strip material / Coil coating:
We coat metallic strip materials as well as special alloys. Our coatings fulfil, for example, the following functions:
- Decorating: Colour-coated strip materials are used, among other things, in the construction industry.
- PTFE non-stick: PTFE-coated tapes are used, for example, as base material for the production of punched and bent parts for the automobile industry.
- Adhesives / bonding agents: Our strip material coated with bonding agents is used, for instance, in injection moulding for the bonding of plastic-metal composite components in the automotive industry.
Here you will find detailed information on strip coating
We coat metallic wires, ropes and strands. Our coatings perform for example the following functions:
- Decorating: Coloured wires are for instance used in the construction industry.
- PTFE non-stick: PTFE-coated wires are used, for example, as base material for medical guide wires.
- Bonding / adhesion promoters: Our wires coated with adhesion promoters are used, for example, in the production of extruded plastic profiles.
Here you will find detailed information on wire coating
We coat metallic strip material with various plastics. The plastic coating, for example, fulfills the following functions:
- Insulation: Plastic-coated tapes are used in the field of renewable energies, for example, where defined insulation values with good chemical resistance are required.
- Corrosion Protection: Plastic-coated tapes are used, for example, in the mining industry, where very good corrosion protection is required.
- Sliding properties: Plastic-coated tapes are, for instance, used in the automotive industry where excellent sliding properties with high long-term stability of the coating are required.
Here you will find detailed information on the extrusion of strip material
We coat metallic wires with various plastics. The plastic coating fulfils, for example the following functions:
- Insulation: Plastic-coated wires are used, for example, in the field of electrical drives, where defined insulation values with good chemical resistance are required
- Sliding Properties: Plastic-coated wires are used in medical technology, for example, where excellent sliding properties with high long-term stability of the coating are required.
Here you can find detailed information on the extrusion of wire
Competence Cambering / Profiling
We deform spring steel strip concave-curved. If desired, a self-coiling effect can be introduced. The profiled spring steel strip is used in the following products, among others:
- Snap tapes: The self-winding effect is introduced into the profiled spring steel tape. The spring steel strip is cut to your desired length.
- Endless profiled belts for machine and plant engineering: the spring steel belt is curved and wound up endlessly according to our customer’s length specifications.
Here you will find detailed information on Cambering / Profiling
As a provider of innovative coating solutions, we made it our goal to set standards in quality and progress. Our coating solutions are constantly adapted to the changing needs and applications of our customers as well as those of the market.
We are certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485 certification is in preparation.